Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fabulously Five...



My sweet, precious, funny and most adorable Max! I can't believe you are five! It has been five years of blessings and joy!! Here are five special things about you!!

1. You approach everything with a positive, can do attitude.

2. You like to be silly and make others laugh at your silliness.

3. You hold Sam's hand almost every time we're in the car. I think you reach for his hand without even thinking...it is just a part of an inner need to care for him.

4. You have a very special bond with your daddy. Your world is not right if you have to miss out on your nightly read, tickle and race to the bed routine.

5. You are definitely a rambunctious boy, but you have a very strong sensitive and nurturing side. You don't just hug me goodnight, you plop down in my lap and hold my hand and often kiss me over and over.

No comments: