Thursday, July 28, 2011

Two and Terrific



Sam's second birthday snuck up on me. How is my baby already two years old?

Sam...I am so proud to be your mommy and grateful that God entrusted Daddy and I to raise you. It is never far from my mind that God has a big story to tell through your life. Your birthplace is rich with love and beauty and is a huge part of who God created you to be. I pray that you always feel a deep connection to Ethiopia and your birth family and that we can share in that connection with you. I know that God has a perfect purpose and a plan for everyone, but He has allowed me to truly see it being lived out in your life already and, as a result, in my life too. What a gift! Always lean in to that plan and be expectant for the great things He will do in and through you!!

I love you deeply!!

~ Mommy

No comments: