* All-purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups * whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup * baking powder - 1 tablespoon * salt - 1/2 teaspoon * club soda - 2 to 2 1/2 cups * lemons, juice only
1. Preheat large cast-iron skillet over medium flame. Mix flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder & salt in large bowl. Stir in club soda & mix to a smooth batter (thin consistency of pancake batter).
2. Wipe the skillet with a little oil using a paper towel. Ladle 1/2 cup of batter into the skillet and spread to make a large crepe. Let bake in skillet until all the bubbles on top burst and begin to dry out, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn injera over and cook on second side another minute or two. Don't brown too much.
4. Remove the injera to a warm platter & repeat with rest of batter, wiping skillet clean with oiled paper towel each time.