Saturday, July 11, 2009

God's Grace 1.0

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

I want to write a few posts on God's grace. I'm hoping they serve two purposes. For those of you who aren't quite certain that your heavenly Father loves and cares for you, I want you to witness his amazing provision. These "grace" posts can become the "seeing is believing" guideposts, because they are things that only Almighty God can accomplish. Or maybe, you're a believer and are in a 'desert place' and need a faith boost. Either way, God's grace is all we need!

Here's the task: In a few short weeks, we need to come up with $8,000 to pay for our next round of adoption expenses. We don't have that kind of money. There are alot of problems like this in life that only God can solve. We applied for a grant through Stephen Curtis Champan's (SCC) Show Hope foundation. I can't wait to watch how God will pour out his grace over our adoption, for Baby Sam's sake. To quote a SCC song, God does "make all things new."

No comments: